Friday, February 13, 2009

Wednesday, 29 October 2008 TraxxFm Dinner with Jeff Timmons at Angkasapuri

SOURCE This article is a little older. It's from when Jeff Toured Malaysia back in October '08 I looked thru the past articles & I didn't find this one posted. So there are some great pics of Jeff!!

Hi all.. I'm back from KL ody and last Friday evening, I attended a dinner organized by TraxxFm with Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees at Angkasapuri. An old friend since the MIRC era, producer Maria invited us over. We (Abidin, Merlinda, Jenn, my Mom in-law & myself) actually arrived about 30 minutes later. Thanks to Abi's relentless and skillful but 'polite' maneuver, we manage to overcome the jam and the heavy traffic. "Bangga aku dudok lam keta Gen2 plate Miri korang ya eh".

Folks!! JEFF TIMMONS is in town for a tour in KL till early November. JIM BRICKMAN will be down too for a show with Jeff in KL so for those of you who happens to be in town, try to win the passes by tuning in LIVE to TraxxFm HERE. This time, I'll load a very long trail of photos so take a deep breath... Here goes..
Jeff Timmons presenting a number from one of his album..
Photobucket
DJ Roundhead joins in..
Photobucket
..and he's really good too!
Photobucket
During a short interview with Jeff Timmons
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

One for the album
Photobucket

0 comments: