Sexy men alert! "Men of the Strip" is headed to Hard Rock Live this month for a limited engagement.
Created by Emmy-nominated celebrity choreographer, Glenn Douglas Packard, "Men of the Strip" reportedly takes the art of seduction to a whole new level with the hottest male entertainers delivering the ultimate live adult entertainment experience.
Jeff Timmons, who rose to fame with the boy band 98 Degrees, combined talents with Packard (who has worked with legendary performers such as Michael Jackson, Pink, Usher, and Ricky Martin) to create an all-new show that is sure to leave audiences wanting more.
Starring some of the most seductive men handpicked from auditions held nationwide, the show features original choreography, music, one-of-a-kind personalities and explosive energy in a fun, interactive and intimate setting. Guests will enjoy getting up close and personal with Timmons and the sexy “six pack” of male dancers and singers.
Performances are July 14-16, July 21, July 27 and July 28.
Tickets are on sale now and priced at $50 per person for general admission and $100 per person for VIP (includes preferred seating, meet & greet and photo), plus tax and fees. Click here for more information. /
Hard Rock Live is located on third floor of Hard Rock Cafe on Las Vegas Strip.
Friday, July 28, 2017
Posted by Still Lovin 98 Degrees at 6:31 PM
Jeff Timmons is the founding member of the Grammy-nominated, internationally-acclaimed, multi-platinum-selling vocal group 98 Degrees. The group is responsible for hits such as “The Hardest Thing”, “I Do” and the no. 1 hit single “Thank God I Found You,” which is a collaboration with Mariah Carey. Timmons is also the executive producer of “Droned,” as seen on the Discovery Network, and producer of “Men of the Strip” as seen on E!. At the end of 2017, 98 Degrees plans to go on a holiday tour and release a new album with Timmons’ solo album following in Spring 2018.
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Leena Tailor , ET
Nick and Vanessa Lachey have been married for six years now, and the couple are the proud parents of three kids, daughter Brooklyn and sons Camden and Phoenix. But do you remember their 2011 wedding? The pair got engaged in November 2010, and while most of the details were kept under wraps, fans later got a peek at the romantic nuptials when they aired on TLC. In case you didn't watch, here are a few fun facts about their big day.
- They tied the knot on an island. Not only that, but it was Richard Branson's private island in the British Virgin Islands.
- Their wedding was a surprise to their guests. "Our wedding invitations were in the form of a plane ticket," Nick told E! News. "We told them they were going away and the attire was 'island chic.' It was all very vague."
- Vanessa stuck to tradition. Vanessa stunned in a gorgeous Monique Lhuillier ensemble with an embellished lace corset and a tufted skirt, and her something old was a pair of diamond earrings Nick gave her during their first year of dating. "I wanted to be in that long traditional wedding gown with heels and I wanted my groom in a tux and shoes and not barefoot on the beach," she told People.
- It was a four-day affair. Celebrity wedding planner Sharon Sacks coordinated a celebration that matched the pair's fun, laid-back personality for their 35 guests.
- One of Nick's favorite moments was when he first saw Vanessa. "It literally took my breath away," he gushed to People. "It's a moment you fantasize about, and I was certainly not disappointed."
- Vanessa and Nick said "I do" on national television. The couple's nuptials later aired on TLC in a program called Nick & Vanessa's Dream Wedding. The show documented their road to the aisle and included some sweet interviews with the couple before the big day.
- It was an emotional day. The couple wrote their own vows and Vanessa reportedly cried.
- They partied all night. Following the reception, everyone made their way to the beach, where they danced and watched fireworks.
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
More Images can be found on the Getty Website
By Leanne Aciz Stanton
He does cherish her! showed the lengths he would go to in order to keep wife happy when he posted a photo of a dirty garbage bag he had to rummage through just to find her wedding ring!
Lacey told Us Weekly in January that being the father of three kids under the age of 5 doesn’t faze him.
“Part of the fun of kids is the craziness, and you’ve got to embrace that side of it as well,” he explained. “I think the real chaos is going to come in a couple years when Phoenix is 2 and Brooklyn’s 4 and Camden’s 6. … Then I can just imagine it’s going to be craziness.”