Friday, February 13, 2009

25 Random Things About Me *Jeff*

SOURCE

No I did not write this. But I found it rather funny. Almost everyone has a facebook these days. I was surfing the net and found this. Checkout #10. LoL... I wonder if Jeff was aware of this! :)

Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

It's a Facebook phenom. I've added new ones and kept my favorites.

1. I slept on the floor of my parents bedroom on a mattress, until I was at least 16 yrs old. I don't know why, I had a nice bedroom. I'm not ashamed of it either. They were nice to let me do that.
2. I was picked up once by the cops in High School for stealing candy canes out of a yard with Matty. The cop yelled at us because we mounted the white christmas deer in the yard, in a dirty position. I laugh out loud everytime I think of that.
3. Speaking of high school, Heather M. and I got detention numerous times our senior year of high school for an array of activities such as skipping school, skipping a chemistry test and repeatedly parking in the fire line. I think I had 11 detentions by the end of the year.
4. I was in a social cult in high school named The Melons. We were a group of girls, with nothing else to do but name ourselves.
5. I never wore jeans my freshman year of college. I only wore dress pants and heels. Heather Foss and I had the best dorm room on campus.
6. I peed my pants in first grade and at home that night, my parents gave me Wizard of Oz trading cards as a consulation prize to my embarassment.
7. I played sports from age 6 to freshman year and then suddenly quit. Im still not sure why.
8. I wasn't allowed to cut my hair until 4th grade. I still remember the day I got it cut.
9. When I was really little (maybe 3?) my dad raced me down a hill in a wagon and it tipped over and crushed my finger. My right pointer fingernail is still completely disfigured. I now think it was all part of the devine plan to have something always with me, to remember him.
10. I stole Jeff Timmons, of 98 Degrees fame, school schedule from the Edison Jr. High office records. I xeroxed a lot of copies for people. I still have the originals.
11. I break out into horrible blotches all over my neck and face anytime im embarassed, upset, or hot. It's awful.
12. I am horribly OCD about calling my mom. I never go a day without talking to her, and usually call every several hours. I've gotten better.
13. I am a Broadway savant. I know nearly all songs, from all shows. It started when I was little and saw my cousin in Bye Bye Birdie.
14. If I could do it all again, I'd suck it up and study harder and go to med school. A day doesn't go by that I don't think of it.
15. I go through horrible periods of reinventing myself. I change all my clothes, interests, job etc.
16. Matty totaled my car in a church parking lot at 12am on a random Saturday night on our way to TP someone. The trunk was filled with toilet paper.
17. I was obsessed with NSync and would learn all of their dances in my basement.
18. I remember almost all detail of past events in perfect sequence but can't remember people's names or birthdays.
19. I'm a dipper. I have to dip almost anything I eat in ranch dressing or ketchup.
20. I can't enter places alone, like a bar or restaurant. I usually just dont go if thats the only option. Even if I'm meeting someone there. Friends know they have to come out and get me or wave furiously as I walk in so I can beeline directly to them. Most of my friends get annoyed at me for it.
21. I maintain an infamous Baby Names list. It now hangs on my fridge to remind me my biological clock begins ticking loudly this year.
22. I hate water. It has a taste, no matter what people say. It feels like drinking a bottle of cold spit.
23. I am a hermit and I love being by myself, living by myself and doing things by myself.
24. I have a significant number of grey hairs. I don't know how to feel about it yet.
25. Social situations make me very anxious. Especially small talk. To the point I'll break into blotches.

0 comments: