Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nick tomorrow at the Hard Rock Cafe DC

So I have given this alot of thought today. I was suppossed to meet Nick in DC tomorrow morning at the Hard Rock. One of my friends from the Nickfantic list tried until she won the two tickets. But sadly I am WAY up in the mountians and would have to leave at 4 in the morning..
I have never met Nick & would really love to. But I am sure there are going to be plenty of other chances. Instead there was 2 girls that drove down from DC from NJ tonight to see him as well. One had a ticket to get in & the other did not. So hopefully all of the girls can meet up & that ticket will not go to waste...
Maybe i'm crazy for passing up the chance...Maybe I am playin it safe. Who knows....But I'll have first count adventures here from the girl's that did go tomorrow for everyone to read.
Maybe I'm more of a Jeff girl...then I really knew??!!??

0 comments: