Posted by Melissa Hayer
Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars,” featuring the first competition between prior contestants, including former champions, fan favorites and a celebrity voted in by fans, has announced its professional pairings today, according to a news release.
“Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars” premieres at 7 p.m. Monday, Sept. 24, and is followed by the premiere of “Dancing with the Stars the Results Show” at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 25 on ABC.
The list of 12 celebrities and their professional dancing partners, as announced today on “Good Morning America” and provided by ABC, is as follows:
• KIRSTIE ALLEY partners with MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY, who returns for his 13th season.
• PAMELA ANDERSON teams with TRISTAN MACMANUS, who returns for his 3rd season as a professional partner.
• HELIO CASTRONEVES joins CHELSIE HIGHTOWER, who is returning for her 7th season.
• JOEY FATONE partners with two-time champ KYM JOHNSON, who returns for her 12th season.
• SHAWN JOHNSON joins three-time champ DEREK HOUGH, who returns for his 10th season.
• DREW LACHEY teams with ANNA TREBUNSKAYA, who returns for her 10th season.
• GILLES MARINI partners with last season’s champ, PETA MURGATROYD, who is returning for her 3rd season as a professional partner.
• KELLY MONACO joins VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY, who returns for his 3rd season.
• APOLO ANTON OHNO teams with Season 13 champ KARINA SMIRNOFF, who returns for her 12th season.
• BRISTOL PALIN teams up with two-time champ MARK BALLAS, who is returning for his 11th season.
• MELISSA RYCROFT joins TONY DOVOLANI, who returns for a 14th season.
• EMMITT SMITH partners with two-time champ CHERYL BURKE, who returns for her 14th season.
Also a first for “Dancing with the Stars,” fans get to decide who the final All-Star cast member will be by voting for Sabrina Bryan, Carson Kressley or Kyle Massey atwww.ABC.com/DancingwiththeStars until Friday, Aug. 24 at 12 p.m. PT.
The final cast member and his/her professional dance partner will be announced live on “Good Morning America” on Monday, Aug. 27.