Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Greatest Hits Tour: A1, Blue and Jeff Timmons Live in Manila

SOURCE
Posted by Cathy

Last night was a dream and I still can’t get over it.
A1, Blue and 98 Degrees were the bands my sisters and I would sing and dance with way back when we were still in elementary. You know you’re old when the singers you loved dearly are making their comebacks. Hahaha
Anyway, this has got to be my best concert experience so far because I was right in front of them. Yes, right by the stage. Hahaha

Everyone agreed it was worth it, even my mom who doesn't even know them. Haha
It’s actually a pity that I didn’t transfer seats early on so during Jeff Timmon’s performance, my pictures were only that from the screen. He was the ultimate crowd pleaser. He got down on his knees several times while singing I Do to this lady and also kissed and hugged her. Can you tell how lucky she was?

0 comments: