Saturday, February 25, 2012

A1, Blue and Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees on a night of Greatest Hits!

SOURCE
t's gonna be one crazy night tomorrow for all 90's music lovers as the pop bands A1Blue andJeff Timmons of 98 Degrees come back to our country to give the hits that we all loved! It'sThe Greatest Hits night baby! And it's gonna be at the Smart-Araneta Coliseum!


Just this afternoon, I was one of the many lucky bloggers who were invited to attend the press conference of The Greatest Hits Tour at EDSA Shangri-la Hotel. And with my fellow bloggers and media personalities, who I believed are fans of these boys too, we waited eagerly to see them up-close and to talk them in person.


I'm a huge boy band lover, so this is really a treat to me. Seeing them again after years and years of not hearing anything much about them was kinda nostalgic. I'm just so glad that the members and the songs that I loved from them are still there. Their looks may be different now, but believe me when I say they are still cute and lovable! Hehe. And I love them all!!!

We got a chance to ask a lot of questions to them, and they are so willing to answer them all. There were some "ho-hum" moments, but with the clicks of our cameras filled all those blank spots. We just can't get hold of our selves especially when their cute smiles appear. :-)


A1, which is consisted of MarkChristian and Ben, were all so game and very accommodating to our questions.  They are also here to promote their latest and comeback album Waiting for Daylight. I heard its good, so go and get your copy now! :-)


Blue, which is consisted of DuncanLeeSimon and Anthony, joined the fun and made the whole event very light and cool.


And as for Jeff Timmons of 98 Drgrees, well, he said, since he is all alone here, there'll be a Filipino band who will accompany him on their tomorrow night's concert. And that Filipino band is none other South Border.  Ain't that exciting?


0 comments: