Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Drew Lachey: The Dancing With The Stars “Sink Tone” Will Confuse My Daughter

SOURCE
Drew Lachey Dancing With The Stars All Stars Edition

Drew Lachey who is taking part in ABC’s Dancing With The Star: All Stars Edition a is excited to be a part of the show for a second time because his 6-year-old daughter Isabella Claire will be a part of the experience.
“In season two, my wife [Lea] was nine months pregnant with my daughter, who is now 6,” Lachey tells People.
“They’re going to come out to L.A. for the entire run, for as long as I’m on. For me, personally, I need that balance. I need to have my family close by, so I can do the rehearsals, so I can do the show. Then I can leave it all and go home and be normal and be Dad.”
The tanning is what the former winner expects to confuse his daughter the most.
“The skin tone might throw her off a little bit,” he says, adding with a smile, “But she likes Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, so she might just think I’m an Oompa Loompa.”
Fortunately, the 98 Degrees singer feels that the sparkly costumes he and partner Anna Trebunskaya must wear will go over well with Isabella.
“My daughter is very theatrical,” Lachey explains. “She loves her little musicals at school, and being in dance class, and the costumes and all that stuff. She’s seen me in costume for Spamalot, she’s seen me in costume for Hairspray. She’s probably going to be like, ‘Oh, what are you doing? Cleaning the house?’”
How do you think Lachey will do on DWTS? Will he win again?

0 comments: