Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Vanessa Lachey Shares Photo with Her BH90210 Husband: 'Introducing Mrs. Jason Priestley'

SOURCE
By Robyn Merrett




New (TV) couple alert!
On Monday, Vanessa Lachey shared a sweet photo of herself and her BH90210 husband Jason Priestley lounging on patio chairs with a view of water behind them.
“Introducing Mrs. Jason Priestley… or am I Mrs. Brandon Walsh?!” Lachey, 38, captioned the Instagram post. “One month until the premiere of @bh90210!!! August 7th you’ll see what I’m talking about & you WON’T be disappointed. We’re cookin’ up some juicy stuff!!!!”
Lachey showed her admiration for the show adding, “#DreamJob! ❤️💫”
In May it was announced that Lachey, who is married to Nick Lachey in real life, had joined the cast as Priestley’s wife.
Her character, Camille, is described as a high-powered publicist who is balancing her demanding career with the hopes of starting a family. Lachey celebrated the news with an Instagram post featuring the original series’ theme song.
“My NEW JOB has a pretty iconic zip code!!!” she wrote. “I am still pinching myself that I get to join this incredible cast & play Jason Priestley’s wife. This show was EVERYTHING to me in the 90’s! Now excuse me while I continue doing my happy dance while rockin’ out to this song!!!

0 comments: