Monday, April 28, 2014
Just Found this old Gem =) Enjoy
Saturday, April 26, 2014
FOLLOW THE LINK FOR MORE PICS
Nick Lachey's new job is giving him flashbacks to his old job! He's currently the host of VH1's , which airs weekdays at 10 a.m. / 9 a.m. Central. It's a familiar location — the VH1 show is taped at the old MTV studios, where his band 98 Degrees spent plenty of time. We chatted with Nick recently about his new TV gig, and he revealed how his wife, Vanessa Lachey, and their toddler son, Camden, are adjusting to life in the big city
Friday, April 18, 2014
By Leah Zipperstein
Follow the link above for more pics!!!
Saturday, April 5, 2014
by JENN DERANGO
Winner of competition will sing national anthem at a Reds game
CINCINNATI —A new choral competition is coming to Cincinnati.
CINCINNATI (WKRC) -- Local companies are participating in a choral competition which will benefit the arts throughout the Tri-State. Drew Lachey, who knows a thing or two about singing, will host this special event. He stopped by Good Morning Cincinnati to talk about CincySings presented by Artswave.
If the video does not load go HERE
- Where did the Lachey family grow up? College Hill.
- What's a new Cincinnati restaurant that you like? Sotto, A Tavola and Bakersfield.
- Favorite sports team? My grandfather taught at UC so I have to say the Bearcats!
- Favorite dish to cook? A bowl of cereal.
- What other languages can you speak? About four different languages to order a beer.
- What's your favorite social media app? Twitter.
- Where did you come up with the name 98 degrees? It's representative of the mood we wanted our music to create. It's like steamy, hot, body heat. All our love songs!
- Favorite TV show? House of Cards, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead and Homeland.
- First car? 1981 Toyota Celica that I bought for $300.
- Last restaurant you ate at? Skyline!
- Last movie you saw? Frozen.
- Mustard or ketchup on your hot dog? Mustard.
- Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving.
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? I love history so maybe FDR.
- One of your biggest fears? I'm not a big fan of rodents.
- Dogs or cats? Dogs!
- What's your Starbucks order? I don't drink coffee.
- Laying on the beach or skiing in the mountains? Go to California and you can do both in the same day!
- Favorite color? Navy blue.
MY OWN PERSONAL VIDEOS... FORGIVE OUR YELLING & SCREAMING lol IT WAS A LONG CAPTAIN MORGAN KINDA NIGHT. =)
Friday, April 4, 2014
Go to the Link for more Fabulous pics!! =)
Jeff Timmons is proud of his boy band past!
The 98 Degrees singer stops by Wednesday's "Bethenny" where he reveals why the guys went with the temperature label for their group name and talks about the guys' infamous tattoos.
Check out the clip above to find out why Nick Lachey decided to have his 98 Degrees ink covered up.
While we'd have to say the tatts are probably not the coolest thing anymore, we gotta give props to Jeff for embracing his '90s past!
These days, Jeff is working on a reality show called "Men of the Strip," chronicling his own group of male strippers who will make their debut at the House of Blues in Las Vegas this weekend.
We'll be sure to bring you photos from their opening night on Monday!
For now, see more inked up dudes below: