Friday, June 21, 2013

Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children



Big thanks to 98 Degrees - Nick Lachey, Jeff Timmons, Drew Lachey, and Justin Jeffre - for taking the time out of their hectic tour schedule to visit our kids at Arnold Palmer Hospital this morning! The group serenaded several children in the oncology and intensive care units, making memories that will last a lifetime. Good luck tonight, as you perform with New Kids on the Block and Boyz II Men, as The Package Tour continues in Orlando at Amway Center!

Thanks to McKinze's Crusade for these photos.. Find it here 




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I saw you all there that day. I was getting on the elevator as you were leaving. I was wondering if it really was you guys, so I looked it up online. I just recently started taking my son to the oncology unit at Arnold Palmer. I think it's really sweet for you guys to take the time to bring smiles to the brave faces of the kids, and the parents too. Thank you, and keep up your positive message!