Nick and Drew Lachey are Cincinnati natives and former members of the boy band 98 Degrees. Both also have been in previous reality shows, so to began filming a new reality show was a no-brainer.
I got to check out the bar at the ribbon-cutting and special events earlier this month.
You may not need 9 reasons to check out Lachey's Bar, but here are my takeaways:
1. Located in the heart of OTR, the 18,000 square foot space was formerly part of the Art Academy of Cincinnati and prior to that, the Pabst Bedding Warehouse. The new bar gives a boost to the revitalization of OTR.
2. Bob Deck, co-founder of the hospitality group 4EG (which is partnering with the Lacheys) says this is a "win-win for everyone," and I have to agree. The Lachey Brothers have always wanted to open a bar and were willing to learn how to make drinks--not to mention the business aspects of owning a bar.
3. Aside from their show biz successes, the brothers are friendly and hospitable.
Drew offered to make a mojito for me on their friends and family night, Saturday, Dec. 20. Not only was the drink delicious, but the hospitality these brothers share make for a great new local hangout.
4. The inside of the bar is warm an inviting. From the plush red barstools to the cozy nooks where you can sip your cocktail, there's a place for everyone.
5. Lachey's Bar adds even more pride to Cincinnati. So far, the brothers have gotten an abundance of support from the city. Mayor John Cranley gave a heartfelt speech at the ribbon-cutting. Alongside him stood City Manager Harry Black, Councilwoman Amy Murray and Councilwoman Yvette Simpson.
6. The menu: This isn't your typical bar food. Chef Brian Duffy's offerings include bison burgers, meatball dishes, cubanos, perfectly seasoned pommes frites and salt-roasted tomatoes with thyme.
7. It's a kid-friendly establishment. While I wouldn't recommend bringing your child out later then their bedtime, this spot is appropriate for lunch or an early evening family hangout.
8. The bar gets Cincinnati even more positive press, and that's always a good thing for a city on the upswing. It just goes to show the pair are willing to put their money with their mouth is.
9. Because, it's the Lacheys. They love our city and we should show them love in return.
Everything that is found here are articles & pictures that I have found on the Web. I am just a fan helping out other fans on Jeff, Nick, Justin & Drew's Solo's careers. You will find a SOURCE button at the top of every article that is published. To head you back to where the original came from...If this does not work please email me as blogger may not have posted it right. I am in NO WAY trying to take the credit for anyone else. If something is here that is yours & you would like take down please let me know. As no harm was intended..
All the videos that are from my collection has the StillLovin98 stamp on them as well. Thank You for Reading....